Not sure... (Re: Invalid namespace URI)

I actually wonder...

RDFa uses the xmlns syntax for URI prefixing only. Ie, the only thing
that counts is whether it is a valid URI. If the result of the
processing is to generate

http://creativecommons.org/ns&20#

that _is_ a valid URI, isn't it? Ie, I guess the bug in the current
distiller code is that URI-s should be properly quoted.

Having said that, such setting is probably an error, so if there is a
space in the string than a warning is probably in order. But, who knows,
some crazy users may want to use such a URI...

Ivan