Re: RDFa consumers

From: Sergey Chernyshev <rdfa.info@antispam.sergeychernyshev.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 01:27:43 -0500
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Thanks, Ben!

That's really "unobtrusive" way of using metadata - in my opinion, that's
exactly what's missing from all the Semantic Web implementations so far - to
hide all the RDF complexity from the users.

Maybe it's worth posting here: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/RDFa or here:
http://rdfa.info/wiki/Examples-in-the-wild

BTW, I couldn't find any mentioning of Yahoo! Search Monkey on RDFa sites...
any reason why?

              Sergey

--
Sergey Chernyshev