A roadmap for RDFa in Drupal core

From: Stephane Corlosquet <stephane.corlosquet@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:01:13 +0000
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, public-rdfa@w3.org

Hi all,

Following up on the recent excitements of the Drupal community and Dries
in particular, I've posted what could be a roadmap for implementing RDFa
in the next version of Drupal core. I am very keen on getting feedback
from the RDFa community in order to make sure I haven't overlooked anything.

http://groups.drupal.org/node/16597

Feel free to comment with ideas and opinions. There are also some open
questions which go beyond the scope of Drupal itself. I'm hoping that
Drupal will be a good use case to demonstrate how to enable RDFa in
existing systems so that other CMSs can follow and switch to RDFa as well.

regards,
Stéphane.