Re: [RDFa TC] Update

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Manu, I think that (1) what you do on the output is absolutely correct
> (2) the trick with the UNION on the SPARQL side may help in some cases
> but, (3) it may not help in all cases. In other words, the automatic
> testing may fail for all test cases where xml literals are involved and
> we should be prepared to validate those for each implementation
> manually. In which case it might not be really necessary to complicate
> the SPARQL unnecessary

Ahh, but what good is an automated test suite if some of the tests
aren't automated? :)

We should support whatever the implementations produce - if an
implementation produces the proper RDF/XML, we add it to the test suite
just so that implementer doesn't have to go through the pain of
hand-checking XML Literals... which is the one thing you don't want to
check by hand.

The idea isn't to be exhaustive - it's to support the implementations.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.