Re: Silly Question - do we need to explicitly say what to do with illegal URIs?

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 23:19:46 +0900
Cc: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>

Le 10 mai 2008 à 01:03, Shane McCarron a écrit :
> I am not a fan of attempting to identify every pathological case and
> define error behavior.

I recommend the reading of this excellent paper of Thierry Kormann at
the QA Workshop of 2001.

And if not read yet. It is really worth reading and might help you to
make the right decision.

* QA Framework: Specification Guidelines
* Variability in Specifications

Karl Dubost - W3C
Be Strict To Be Cool