Re: Silly Question - do we need to explicitly say what to do with illegal URIs?

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 23:19:46 +0900
Cc: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>

Le 10 mai 2008 à 01:03, Shane McCarron a écrit :
> I am not a fan of attempting to identify every pathological case and
> define error behavior.

I recommend the reading of this excellent paper of Thierry Kormann at
the QA Workshop of 2001.
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/qa-ws/pp/thierry-kormann-ilog.htm

And if not read yet. It is really worth reading and might help you to
make the right decision.

* QA Framework: Specification Guidelines
   http://www.w3.org/TR/qaframe-spec/
* Variability in Specifications
   http://www.w3.org/TR/spec-variability/

--