Re: Biological Taxonomy Vocabulary 0.1

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:49:51 +0100 (BST)
To: "Richard Cyganiak" <richard@cyganiak.de>
Cc: rdf-schema-dev@googlegroups.com, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, "Semantic Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>

> This is very interesting, and it's nice to have an example of an RDF
> vocabulary that is defined using RDFa. It's obvious that a lot of work
> and care went into preparing the HTML+RDFa document. Very well done!

<snip>

Richard, thanks for your feedback. All good points.

Suffice to say, the new namespace URI is:

    http://purl.org/NET/biol/ns#

I can't imagine many people have had time to implement it yet, given that
I only posted about it about 16 hours ago, but for what it's worth, I'll
keep the old documents at the old URI for the next week or so, to allow
any early adopters to catch up.

--
Toby Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>