Re: Updated RDFa Syntax Editor's Draft

Ivan Herman wrote:

> I noted that there are two more predefined @rel values. We should
> think
> about updating the corresponding test case...

I don't know whether this is any help, but as my parser does not
*just* support RDFa (also supports eRDF, microformats, semantic HTML
in general) it includes a big list of known rel values. These are
taken from:

	* Latest HTML 5 draft
	* HTML 4.01
	* HTML 3.2
	* Latest XHTML 2.0 draft

The union of these (with comments beside the values not already
included in RDFa) is:

alternate
appendix
archives    # HTML 5
author      # HTML 5
bookmark
chapter
cite
contact     # HTML 5, though note conflict with XFN 1.1
contents
copyright
external    # HTML 5, though more sense to infer from href
feed        # HTML 5
first
glossary
help
icon
last
license
made        # HTML 3.2
meta
next
nofollow    # HTML 5
noreferrer  # HTML 5
p3pv1
pingback    # HTML 5
prefetch    # HTML 5
prev
previous    # HTML 3.2
role
search      # HTML 3.2
section
sidebar     # HTML 5
start
stylesheet
subsection
tag         # HTML 5
top
up

Perhaps some of these values should be included in RDFa. Or a
mechanism should exist for the HTML WG to feed their values back into
RDFa once they hit "Recommendation" status?

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>