Re: Telecon Agenda - Thursday 1 May 2008, 1500 UTC

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 08:45:16 +0200
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>

Manu Sporny wrote:
> Ben Adida wrote:
>> 2) Implementation Report
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/
>> - which implementations should we pick?
>
> PyRDFa, librdfa, ARC2, and we could include SPREAD if Shane wants to
> include it.

Fabien's XSLT script would be good to have, too

>> - Any we've missed?
>
> librdfa, Operator's RDFa parser implementation (by Elias), and SPREAD
>
>> - status of implementations?
>
> All of the ones that are being tracked in Crazy Ivan[1] need to
> implement the new XMLLiteral namespace preservation rule.

Well, the experience shows that crazy ivan will fail on those, due to
the problems with SPARQL engines with XML Literal. Ie, we should be
prepared to manually 'approve' some of the test results, it cannot be
100% automatic:-(

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/