RDFa spotlight plug-in

Le 31 mars 2008 à 13:28, Micah Dubinko a écrit :
> When the RDFa specification enters Candidate Recommendation, please
> include as part of the exit criteria the requirement for at least
> one 100% conforming implementation in XSLT 1.0.

+1 and

Not as a requirement but trying to find in the community someone who
would be able to develop an RDFa spotlight plug-in for macosx would be
valuable.

* Creating Spotlight Plugins
   http://www.macdevcenter.com/lpt/a/6048
* Working with Spotlight
   http://developer.apple.com/macosx/spotlight.html
* Introduction to Spotlight Importer Programming Guide
   http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/Conceptual/MDImporters/MDImporters.html

For now spotlight indexes HTML files with this schema. (It is not
documented so I have tested with real files.)

         "public.html" =         {
             allattrs =             (
                 kMDItemTitle,
                 kMDItemSubject,
                 kMDItemOrganizations,
                 kMDItemAuthors,
                 kMDItemKeywords,
                 kMDItemComment,
                 kMDItemContentCreationDate,
                 kMDItemContentModificationDate
             );
             displayattrs =             (
                 kMDItemTitle,
                 kMDItemSubject,
                 kMDItemOrganizations,
                 kMDItemAuthors,
                 kMDItemKeywords,
                 kMDItemComment,
                 kMDItemContentCreationDate,
                 kMDItemContentModificationDate
             );
             name = "public.html";
         };

Where for example in a file with:

spotlight"/>
     <title>Test title for Spotlight</title>

karl% mdls -name kMDItemTitle test-spotlight.html
kMDItemTitle = "Test title for Spotlight"

karl% mdls -name kMDItemSubject test-spotlight.html
kMDItemSubject = "Search engine"

karl% mdls -name kMDItemAuthors test-spotlight.html
kMDItemAuthors = (
     "Karl Dubost"
)

karl% mdls -name kMDItemKeywords test-spotlight.html
kMDItemKeywords = (
     Test,
     Spotlight
)

karl% mdls -name kMDItemComment test-spotlight.html
kMDItemComment = "This is a descriptive test for spotlight"

# here spotlight doesn't use the date recorded in the meta, but the
filesystem date.
karl% mdls -name kMDItemContentCreationDate test-spotlight.html
kMDItemContentCreationDate = 2008-03-31 15:17:33 +0900

# here spotlight doesn't use the date recorded in the meta, but the
filesystem date.
% mdls -name kMDItemContentModificationDate test-spotlight.html
kMDItemContentModificationDate = 2008-03-31 15:17:33 +0900

Though I don't know what Spotlight needs for HTML files to index
"kMDItemOrganizations".

karl% mdls -name kMDItemOrganizations test-spotlight.html
kMDItemOrganizations = (null)

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/