W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > March 2008

RE: Progress on the RDFa GRDDL transform

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:26:50 +0100
Message-ID: <768DACDC356ED04EA1F1130F97D29852015C5584@RZJC2EX.jr1.local>
To: "Fabien Gandon" <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Cc: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>, "RDFa" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, <mdubinko@yahoo-inc.com>, "Simone Onofri" <simone.onofri@gmail.com>, "herman_ivan" <ivan@w3.org>


Fabien,

Good to hear from you, again. And, equally good to see that the GRDDL
makes progress ;)

I try to do my best to answer your Q's:

> It now passes all tests from 1 to 103 with the following 
> exceptions (feedback is welcome):
> 
> Tests 42, 43, 44 and 45

Ok. Don't worry :) As reported earlier, today [1] they are on-hold. 


> Tests 92, 94, 97-103: I don't know how to preserve the text 
> formatting in XSLT 1 and the namespace management facilities 
> of XSLT do not permit me to produce exactly the same 
> XMLLiteral as requested by the SPARQL test.

Yeah. I know. This is really a pain in the neck. Sorry, I got no good
answer for this one :(

> Test 97: In the SPARQL I don't understand where the "#A" comes from

Bad, bad copy & paste. Sorry. My fault. Fixed

> Test 98: The SPARQL is not well formed:

You're right, again. However, once more referring to [1]: This TC has
been rejected (and rejected TC must not be taken into account ;)
I fixed it anyway, but please ignore the 'rejected' once completely.

HTH.

Cheers,
	Michael


[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Mar/0352.
html

----------------------------------------------------------
 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
 JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA
---------------------------------------------------------- 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of 
> Fabien Gandon
> Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 1:54 PM
> To: Ben Adida; RDFa; mdubinko@yahoo-inc.com; Simone Onofri; 
> herman_ivan
> Subject: Progress on the RDFa GRDDL transform
> 
> 
> Hello,
> 
> A new version is online together with its profile:
> http://ns.inria.fr/grddl/rdfa/
> 
> It now passes all tests from 1 to 103 with the following 
> exceptions (feedback is welcome):
> 
> Tests 42, 43, 44 and 45
> My understanding of the explanations and examples in section 
> "6.1.1.3. 
> Using @src" and of rule 5 in section 5.5 is that the subject 
> of the rel should be the value of the @src In other words I 
> don't understand the SPARQL tests when I read these sections 
> of the specs
> 
> Tests 92, 94, 97-103: I don't know how to preserve the text 
> formatting in XSLT 1 and the namespace management facilities 
> of XSLT do not permit me to produce exactly the same 
> XMLLiteral as requested by the SPARQL test.
> IMHO the content is preserved as faithfully as possible by 
> the current transform and every hack I have tried to improve 
> the output of XMLLiteral introduced bugs or required text 
> processing capabilities that go beyond XSLT 1 (at least as 
> far as I know).
> 
> Test 97: In the SPARQL I don't understand where the "#A" comes from
> 
> Test 98: The SPARQL is not well formed:
> "PREFIX foaf: http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/>."
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> --
> Fabien - http://ns.inria.fr/fabien.gandon/
> 
> 
> 
Received on Friday, 28 March 2008 20:27:39 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 28 March 2008 20:27:40 GMT