RE: Progress on the RDFa GRDDL transform

Fabien,

Good to hear from you, again. And, equally good to see that the GRDDL
makes progress ;)

I try to do my best to answer your Q's:

> It now passes all tests from 1 to 103 with the following
> exceptions (feedback is welcome):
>
> Tests 42, 43, 44 and 45

Ok. Don't worry :) As reported earlier, today [1] they are on-hold.

> Tests 92, 94, 97-103: I don't know how to preserve the text
> formatting in XSLT 1 and the namespace management facilities
> of XSLT do not permit me to produce exactly the same
> XMLLiteral as requested by the SPARQL test.

Yeah. I know. This is really a pain in the neck. Sorry, I got no good
answer for this one :(

> Test 97: In the SPARQL I don't understand where the "#A" comes from

Bad, bad copy & paste. Sorry. My fault. Fixed

> Test 98: The SPARQL is not well formed:

You're right, again. However, once more referring to [1]: This TC has
been rejected (and rejected TC must not be taken into account ;)
I fixed it anyway, but please ignore the 'rejected' once completely.

HTH.

Cheers,
	Michael

[1]