RE: Community outreach with a cheat sheet!

Hello Ivan and Shane,

I can see your points regarding hosting the vocabs. So you envisage something like:

http://rdfa.info/2008/03/xfn#co-worker

That is cool :) Is the rdfa.info namespace stable?

In regards to the work ;) anyone else keen or at least willing to give me an hour or so of their time so I can dig into some of these?

Finally found the link to Manu's work on mapping microformats-to-rdfa [1]

Cheers,

David

[1] http://wiki.digitalbazaar.com/en/Mapping-ufs-to-rdfa