Re: RDFa Last Call Comment: garbage collecting "useless" triples doesn't seem necessary and could hurt authors as they write RDFa

Let me agree with Ben here. I'm trying to put together some last call
comments, but in case this gets discussed on the upcoming call...

If someone writes triples, they probably are not "useless" to that
author. It's misplaced complexity to make authoring more difficult.

Thanks, -m