Re: RDFa Last Call Comment: Better name than 'instanceof' is needed

John Boyer wrote:

> I can understand you had a long and public discussion, but last call is
> a time for review from a *wider* public.

Absolutely, my email was certainly not meant as an "end of discussion."
I was only pointing to some of the discussion we've already had to
provide context.

As I mentioned in my last email, we're taking all comments into account
and discussing them thoroughly (and all discussion is publicly
available, too, of course). We'll get back to you ASAP, and I'm sure
we'll continue the discussion on this list.

-Ben