Re: RDFa Last Call Comment: Better name than 'instanceof' is needed

Micah,

I think that one of the main reason for having instanceof is that in XML
you cannot repeat attributes on the elements. Theoretically it is of
course perfectly possible to use RDFa without instanceof but it would
make life sometimes way more complicated by the necessity to include an
additional nesting with <span> or <div>. I think the advantages
outweight the extra difficulties.

Thx

Ivan