Re: Serving XHTML as HTML -- still valid for RDFa

Right...and the two JavaScript implementations that I am aware of (my
own, and Ben Adida's) use basic DOM traversal to 'parse' the document,
which means they'll work on basic HTML documents. I.e., the browser
doesn't even need to be in XHTML mode.

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
  http://www.x-port.net | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

  x-port.net Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, number 03730711
  The registered office is at:

    2nd Floor
    Titchfield House
    69-85 Tabernacle Street