Telecon Agenda, Thursday 13 March, *1500* UTC

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:11:36 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

Tomorrow's call is at 1500UTC, which doesn't matter for us Yankees, but
matters for folks in Europe: one hour earlier than usual.

Thursday, March 13th, 2008
1500 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code RDFA
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: TBD

1) Action Items

2) Discussion of @profile/DOCTYPE
(Ralph will explain why we should discuss this.)

3) Test Cases

4) Issues: please skim these!

- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/87
Editorial changes, close to approval

- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/89
NEEDS DISCUSSION: issue of properly completing hanging triples across
intermediate elements.

- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/90
NEEDS SHORT DISCUSSION: adding "top" and "first" to reserved values.

- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/91
NEEDS SHORT DISCUSSION: should we just kill the paragraph as per Mark:

- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/93
- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/94
- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/95
small editorial issues, everyone on mailing list currently approves.

- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/96
NEEDS QUICK DISCUSSION: "must be ignored" phrasing, as per Mark:

- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/97
NEEDS FURTHER DISCUSSION: how to solve the XMLLiteral-with-namespaces issue.