Re: RDF/XML and CURIEs

Then I guess I need to ask a different question.  Given that there is
this truly awful issue with RDF/XML, is there some other format that
SPARQL will swallow?  "cause I really do not want to go to the trouble
of making my parser generate an output format that in some large number
of cases just wont work.  That would be crazy.