Re: We need to start building a community (Re: Primer updated with a Changes section)

On Mar 7, 2008, at 9:50 AM, Daniel E. Renfer wrote:

> One thing I would like to suggest, If you are going to be updating the
> rdfa.info site, could you modify the template to include RDFa
> statements?

Great suggestion. The only reason it wasn't done is because there was
a project out there that was planning on doing RDFa for Wordpress, and
we were waiting for that. However, I haven't heard any updates
recently, so we should do this manually at least.

-Ben