Re: [RDFa TC] interpretation of TC results

Benjee's idea is indeed nice and might solve this issue. I still believe
that having the general setup available when needed is worthwhile. There
might be tests (either in the current set or some others coming up)
where the unbound trick may not work that easily...

My two cents...

Ivan