Introduction: Jeremy Carroll, TopQuadrant

From: Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:08:57 -0700
To: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hello,

I started work at TopQuadrant this week.

Today we decided on changes to make our involvement with W3C more effective.

We wish to primarily engage in the Candidate Rec phase of Semantic Web
recommendations which are supported in our product suite [1].

First up in that category is RDFa, for which we have support both in terms
of RDFa input and, more significantly, RDFa editing, within the TopBraid
Suite.

So, I am hoping to participate in the task force, during the candidate rec
phase, primarily to ensure that TopQuadrant's support for RDFa complies with
the new Recommendation, and is appropriately recorded in the implementation
report.

===

I will work with Ralph on the mechanics of task force participation,
presumably by joining the SWD WG.
(I am also now TopQuadrant AC rep, so that makes it easier ...)

===

In terms of introduction, some of you will remember from back in 2005 when I
represented HP in this task force; I have also represented HP in the GRDDL
WG, as well as in many other Semantic Web activity working groups.

I'm looking forward to working with you all again.

I am physically based in Mountain View, CA, USA, (PST).

Jeremy

[1]
http://www.topquadrant.com/topbraid/index.html