Telecon Agenda - Thursday 26 June 2008, 1500 UTC [CORRECTED]

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:29:27 -0400
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

Shane mentioned that he'd like to chat about our plans for making
adoption easier for the general public. It would be wise for those that
are interested to get together and brainstorm about how we're going to
start helping authors to adopt RDFa.

Thursday, June 26th, 2008
1500 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code RDFA
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: TBD

1) Action Items

2) Marking up People, Events, Places, and other semantic data with RDFa
   - Wiki examples
   - Javascript RDFa generators for people, places and events

3) Tools for RDFa authors
   - Firefox/IE/Safari plug-ins (Operator and Fuzzbot)
   - Javascript RDFa wizards for creating People/Events/Places
   - Conversion from uF to RDFa and back again

4) News website adoption
   - Digg (what went right)
   - BBC
   - Slashdot.org