Re: [RDFa IR] shark

Hausenblas, Michael wrote:
> Thank you for this - great news to see new implementations around. If
> there are no objections from the TF, I'll add shark to the RDFa IR [1].
> Manu, could you please add it to the RDFa Test Harness, then?

Done :)

I also went through and double-checked the XML Literals that Shark was
generating for TCs 100-103. They are all correct, but are failing due to
attribute re-ordering in each element (for example svg:width and
svg:height are swapped around in the XML Literal that Shark generates).

Shark is 100% compliant with the Test Suite.

Also - the "Run All Unit Tests" button is broken in Firefox 3rc2 and
perhaps Firefox 3. Just FYI, you will have to run the test harness by
clicking on each test until this is fixed - I'll try and fix it when I
have some free time.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny