Re: quick ping - ISSUE-104

Sorry, I misunderstood your request.  We have defined the lexical and
value space for CURIEs in the CURIE spec itself
(http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts#curie for the latest draft).   For a
variety of reasons the RDFa spec does not reference the CURIE spec.  If
I understand your request, you would like the text about CURIE lexical
and value space copied into the RDFa specification.  Is that correct?