Re: quick ping - ISSUE-105

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:20:57 -0400
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>

Thank you for making these editorial changes, especially for
URIorSafeCURIE.

I'm disappointed in your decision to not change "recurse" to "recur".
I'm wondering what precedent you considered in doing this - your
experience of "conventional" seems to be different from mine. I've
usually seen "recurse" in email and discussion groups, and second-rate
publications, but not in writings from reputable, literate authors and
publishers. But it's been a long time since I've followed the computer
science literature, so things may have degraded. I just hate to see
this kind of noise and irregularity enter the language.

Jonathan