outstanding issues

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:11:10 -0700
To: Johannes Koch <koch@w3development.de>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Johannes,

I think we forgot to ask you if our resolutions on the following issues
are workable for you. (At least I can't find the email record.) These
are simple changes, but it would be great if you could quickly tell us
if we responded to your points appropriately.

ISSUE-87: text bugs in section 5 of syntax
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/87

ISSUE-89: confusion regarding completion of hanging triples across
intermediate HTML elements
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/89

Thanks!