Re: Comments on "RDFa in XHTML: Syntax and Processing"

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:20:56 -0700
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
CC: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Jonathan,

Thanks for your honest answer :)

> If you had said, we're too late in the process to think about anything
> like this, which I suspect is the true answer, that would have been better.

I do think there was legitimate disagreement with your point, although
you are, of course, correct, in that it was a bit too late for us to
address this even if we did agree, and also probably outside of our
charter to try to do build the comprehensive solution across all W3C
recommendations.

Anyhow, your answer is recorded, we knew we wouldn't be able to make
everyone happy :) And thanks for the words of encouragement on RDFa!