Re: Issue with Jena/sparql.org and XML Literals?

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:10:38 -0500
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>

FWIW, I ran into this issue with my implementation as well...

I have done a DOM based implementation in Perl.  It works well, and
currently passes all tests except 100-103.  Once Manu's most recent
changes are integrated I am going
to make a small change to my implementation and then it should pass all
the tests.

My plan is to bundle up my impl as a Perl CPAN package that will (only)
generate ntriples. It is "pure perl" in that it requires no C language
extensions.  As such, it is portable to all platforms that support
Perl.  Could be useful for some.