Re: (IMPORTANT) The final push to PR

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:42:26 -0700
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: RDFa Developers <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

I know this issue is on me, but I really want to make sure we have the
JavaScript implementations in the IR. I just don't think it makes any
sense to have no client-side implementations when that's part of what
we've been pitching. So I'll do everything I can to get that in "good
enough" shape for IR, of course.

-Ben