Re: Late, but I have reservations.

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:48:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

--- On Fri, 7/25/08, Ben Adida <ben@adida.net> wrote:
Can you be more specific as to what kind of privacy violations/threats you believe RDFa enables? Your PDF was not helpful, because none of it was specific to RDFa. It was more a criticism of structured data in general. Please provide a specific example of a privacy-invading scenario and how RDFa specifically contributes to it, so we can get a better handle on what worries you.

I would recommend leaving RDFa technology out of the <head> of HTML however, because I can not see any audience benefits to counterbalance the potential mischief.