Re: Extending hCard with RDFa

Hello Ben, Toby
On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 17:44 -0700, Ben Adida wrote:

> Now if the @profile support for microformats could be standardized to
> use that @id you added as the subject, that would round out the
> triple
> generation quite nicely...

I have done quite a lot of work trying to do just as you say (my
exploration of this lead me to RDFa), but in a "microformat" type way it
relies on the microformats item, type, @id, value and ". [dot]" which is
used with value to say "here" or "this"

The vocabulary is verbose but I am having lots of success generating RDF
triples using GRDDL. You can find a development demo with some examples
but not much of an explanation yet (sorry) so you will have to look at
the source

http://weborganics.co.uk/hRDF/

hRDF is just exploratory and not a proposed new microformat just seeing
how it goes ;)

comments are welcome.

Thanks

--