Re: RDFa Primer comment

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 05:41:38 -0700
To: Carlos Tejo Alonso <carlos.tejo@fundacionctic.org>
CC: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Carlos Tejo Alonso wrote:
> So, where is possible to add RDFa flavour (XML, HTML, XHTML...)?

Carlos,

Currently, we've specified RDFa for XHTML1.1, but we've designed it to
make it easy to add to HTML, too. As for generic XML, Yahoo is already
doing XML+RDFa with their DataRSS project.

In other words, while the specification is currently limited to XHTML
1.1, don't let that stop you from pushing the technology forward,
especially given that most of the parsers already work with non-X HTML.