RDFa Primer comment

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 08:21:23 -0500
To: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

This is a global comment - if you need more specifics I can do that but
I hope this will be good enough.  The Primer talks about HTML.  That's
very very bad.  We don't define anything for HTML.  Anywhere.
Misleading people into thinking they can annotate their HTML 4 documents
with RDFa is not good for 2 reasons.  First, we are in the XHTML 2
Working Group and we want to advocate use of XHTML.  Second, we have no
HTML profile for RDFa.

Can we please clean this up as soon as possible?