capturing reserved keywords in @rel

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:29:23 -0800
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

As promised (though a few days late), I've had time to bring the
"hgrddl" approach back into my parser, and it's all checked in.

We should *not* consider hGRDDL as an official piece of the RDFa spec.
I'm only trying to show how trivial it is to look for reserved keywords
and prefix them so they can be picked up by the main RDFa parser (which
otherwise ignores un-prefixed @rels). This approach is a pre-processing
step, which may be how we want to word it.

Take a look at the fairly short code at:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/impl/js/xhtml1-hgrddl.js

You really only need to look at lines 38-62.

The GetN3 bookmarklet now includes this functionality:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/impl/js/

So you can run it on, say, the Creative Commons homepage:
http://creativecommons.org/

and it will pick up the rel="license" markup.

-Ben

PS: I need to add support for @rev and maybe for <meta name="">?