Re: Proposal for addressing non-prefixed values in @rel/@rev

Manu,

I do not have a problem with this; your point (in another mail) on the
extra microformat values is well taken...

The only additional point here is: the

http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#

might be a living document; ie, the XHTML working group (or anybody else
'owning' this document) might add legal @rel values in future even when
RDFa is already a Rec. Ie, either an RDFa implementation would have to
be regularly updated if there are changes, or there should be some
mechanism whereby the allowed attribute values are automatically
retrieved. But we can cross the bridge when we get there, this should
not affect the rdfa-syntax document.

Thanks Manu...

Ivan