Re: status of non-prefixed values in @rel

Ben Adida wrote:

> I still think the right solution is to generate nothing when it's not a
> reserved word, *because* of HTML existing use, and I just don't see why
> that's so difficult.

Ben,

I think the issue is how to control that. If we add a finite set of
'allowed' values into the RDFa document, this list will become outdated
at the moment when the XHTML group decides to add new values to their
list of @rel. (And you are right, new, registered profiles might even
add values to the namespace in some way.)

That is why I proposed not to add a specific set into the RDFa document,
refer to the general mechanism, and just generate whatever is there...

(I do not feel strongly about it, and I see the caveats. But I try to
find the easiest and quickest way of moving forward...)

Ivan