Re: RDFa test case #1 missing @profile?

I don't mind, but I would love to understand just what GRDDL people
(Dan?) think will magically happen if there is a profile parameter.  The
profile value we have defined should at this point be meaningless to any
GRDDL processor, and there is nothing I know of that would implement
GRDDL for RDFa that the working group has blessed.  What am I missing
(this time) ?