Re: RDFa test case #1 missing @profile?

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:27:38 -0600
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
CC: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

I don't mind, but I would love to understand just what GRDDL people
(Dan?) think will magically happen if there is a profile parameter.  The
profile value we have defined should at this point be meaningless to any
GRDDL processor, and there is nothing I know of that would implement
GRDDL for RDFa that the working group has blessed.  What am I missing
(this time) ?