[RDFa Implementation Report] Using EARL?

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:19:47 +0100
To: "RDFa" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Cc: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>

All,

As noted in [1] we need an RDFa Implementation Report (IR) [2]
for the 'Candidate Recommendation transition'.

So, talking today with Ivan about the TC (btw, his implementation
passes ALL current approved TC :) we concluded that it would be of
great help if we base our testing on EARL [3], just as the GRDDL
folks did [4].

We could then also ask the implementers to just submit their EARL
documents and using an XSLT to produce HTML (e.g. like so [5])
that can then be included in the RDFa IR (hence, reducing the
manual workload).

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
	Michael