Re: ARC updated to latest syntax doc, WD feedback

Thanks for pointing out (amongst all the other items) that a list item
number in the processing steps was missing.  There was an extraneous
</li> in the source.  I am going to see if we can update it in place
since this is such a MINOR change but has MAJOR impact on reading of the
document.