RE: Telecon Agenda - Thursday 1600 UTC (11am Boston, 4pm London)

Manu,

As already indicated I will unfortunately not be able to make it,
today (kick-off meeting all day).

Regarding 'my' stuff:

>    - Ben/Michael - implementation report is still pending on SWD,
>      what's the status on that?

IIRC we (the TF) decided that we'll have a call in which we invite
the people that already have implementation (such as Ivan, Benjamin,
etc.)
to participate in the RDFa IR. The current draft of the RDFa IR [1]
captures
the proposed list of implementations (I guess your C implementation
should be added;
I'm still unsure about Mark's status; our .NET implementation is also
ready to go :)

So, if you could please ensure that the TF decides to have this call for
implementers
(+assign me an action to send it out and provide the infrastructure to
run it), I'll
be able to finalise the RDFa IR whenever it is needed ;)

> 3) Test Cases #78-#88

As usual, I'll update the TC following the resolutions from the minutes.

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.