Re: RDFa Syntax Feb 18th 2008 - accepted as Last Call!

It's difficult to follow Manu's words, since he has it all exactly
right...but I would still like to say a couple of things.

First I would like to endorse Manu's comments, in particular his
points about it being an incredible team effort. And that should
include Manu himself, who not only did a great job in coordinating
the course of implementing the first RDFa processor in C.

Second, although in this last week I've witnessed a team effort like
no other, that doesn't stop me from singing special praises to Ed,
Diego and Ivan; the whole spec hinges on the processing rules, and the
willingness of these three to keep revisiting that section, often
whilst the ink was still wet, was crucial to ensuring that the spec
was able to move forward.

Lots of others did important work too--Shane, for example, played a
pivotal role as he does in so many W3C specifications--but I don't
think those people would mind if we single out Ed, Diego and Ivan.

Great work everyone, and I look forward to our continued collaboration
as we play our part in building the semantic web!

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
  http://www.x-port.net | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

  x-port.net Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, number 03730711
  The registered office is at:

    2nd Floor
    Titchfield House
    69-85 Tabernacle Street