Some new tests again...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:49:52 +0100
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
CC: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Michael,

there was a round of review on the latest editor's draft of the syntax
document. I have a some new test cases that cover issues that are new...
I just numbered from 1 to 8.

- #1 and #3 are related to the fact that @property has now reserved
values, too. Note the #3 is a 'negative' test, ie, it shows what should
_not_ be generated

- #4, #5, #6, #7 are related to the fact that the new processing model
includes a 'return' value to avoid generating unnecessary triples.
Again, #4 and #5 are 'negative' tests.

- #8 is related to the fact that even plain literals should maintain
whitespace. (Steven wanted to include poems, so I got inspired by this
and used a small poem as the test case:-)

Ivan

P.S. The URI-s in the SPARQL queries should be set the final URI values...

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/