W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > February 2008

Re: meeting record: 2008-02-14 RDFa telecon

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 19:53:50 +0100
Message-ID: <47B882BE.4050408@cs.vu.nl>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
CC: public-swd-wg@w3.org



Ralph R. Swick wrote:

> [NEW] ACTION: Shane send response to Diego and Ed review comments when new editors' draft is up [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]

Shane,

I kindly suggest to do this asap. Otherwise SWD will 
not be able to take a decision on Tuesday.

Guus

>  
> [PENDING] ACTION: Ben followup with Fabien on getting his RDFa GRDDL transform transferred to W3C [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/15-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to add status of various implementations on rdfa.info [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/04-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to email mailing list to think about last substantive issue on tracker: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/6 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/07-rdfa-minutes.html#action07]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Manu write 2 new tests for img[@src] as subject [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/31-rdfa-minutes.html#action08]
> 
> [PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create "Microformats done right -- unambiguous taxonomies via RDF" on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]
> 
> [end]
> 
> 

-- 
VU University Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
Received on Sunday, 17 February 2008 18:54:05 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Sunday, 17 February 2008 18:54:06 GMT