Re: extra comments on test cases

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:20:55 +0100
To: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
CC: ben@adida.net, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Mark Birbeck wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
>
>> again, please to dot argue with me:-).
>
> Why not? :) You are saying that there is an open issue, when there
> isn't. With whom else should I have a discourse? :)

With Ben, who has not agreed yet with the test case, and not with me who
submitted a test case that is in line with what you argue for!

>> Let us make it simple: the group
>> has to approve that test case. It hasn't yet.
>
> Fine. But that's no different to any other test case.

Most of the test cases that I submitted last week have been, afaik,
agreed on; only two have raised issues in the group and are, hence,
undecided. This is one of the two.

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/