Re: Markup questions: html/body, datatype="", double predicates

Hi Ivan,

You and me both -- it took me a while to think of a reason as to why we
_hadn't_ done it that way. :)

I think that the example I gave earlier (using
foaf:name/foaf:givenname/foaf:surname) seems to be a reasonable enough
justification for not halting parsing on the outer @property, but I can't
for the life of me remember whether that's the real reason, or whether there
is some other rationale.

I guess in some senses it doesn't matter, but I thought it worth recording
the use-case in the thread, at least.