Re: Telecon Thursday - 1600 UTC - Agenda

Ben, All,

Regrets - I'm on travel. Re the TC I had unfortunately not the
possibility to update them in the CVS (as I have a new environment here
at DERI and no access to my old keys). I wrote an email to Ralph asking
for adding my new public key to the W3C repository, no answer so far. In
case Ralph is around today, maybe this can be sorted out, please?

Cheers,
	Michael

Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,
Galway, Ireland
tel. +353 91 495730
http://sw-app.org