Re: ISSUE-122: CR Comment: Comments on Syntax from Alan Ruttenberg

Of course.  I have implemented these changes.  There was one where Ralph
suggested a change that he was not really in favor of.  I think we need
to take a decision about whether it should be in or not.  You can find
it by searching for '@@@@' in the document.  The new document is
accessible via the usual http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts page.

There is also the comment about @name in section two, but I do not think
that is contentious.  Let's put this to bed on Thursday?