Re: GRDDL profile and transform for RDFa: version 20 fixing problems with TC52, TC53 and TC109

Hey Fabien

Fabien Gandon wrote:
> Martin,
>
> I can't be sure but according to the test an empty RDF/XML document
> is produced which *could *be the result of a tidying that removed too
> much things.
> TC 26 is here
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/0026.xhtml
> it contains <span about="http://internet-apps.blogspot.com/"
> property="dc:creator" content="Mark Birbeck" />
> may be the empty <span /> or at least one attribute was removed by Tidy...

This was indeed the problem  tidy was removing <span
about="http://internet-apps.blogspot.com/" property="dc:creator"
content="Mark Birbeck" />

I ran the test With tidy disabled and it test 26 passes...

<earl:TestCase rdf:about="http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/Test0026">
 <dc:title>Test Case #26</dc:title>
 <dc:description>@content</dc:description>
</earl:TestCase>
<earl:Assertion rdf:about="http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/rdfa-test-harness#unit-test-assertion-26">
 <earl:assertedBy rdf:resource="http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/rdfa-test-harness"/>
 <earl:subject rdf:resource="http://transformr.co.uk/rdfa/"/>
 <earl:test rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/Test0026"/>
 <earl:result rdf:parseType="Resource">
  <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#TestResult"/>
  <earl:outcome rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#pass"/>
 </earl:result>
</earl:Assertion>

I will work on a fix later today sorry for the issues :-)

Best Wishes

Martin McEvoy