Re: Telecon Agenda - Thursday 1 May 2008, 1500 UTC

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:59:33 +0100
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>

+cc: Dave Beckett

Manu Sporny wrote:
> Ben Adida wrote:
>> 2) Implementation Report
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/
>> - which implementations should we pick?
>
> PyRDFa, librdfa, ARC2, and we could include SPREAD if Shane wants to
> include it.
>
>> - Any we've missed?
>
> librdfa, Operator's RDFa parser implementation (by Elias), and SPREAD
>
>> - status of implementations?
>
> All of the ones that are being tracked in Crazy Ivan[1] need to
> implement the new XMLLiteral namespace preservation rule.

Since we're on the topic, ... could you offer any thoughts on prospects
for making librdfa a simple/easy drop-in for Redland/Raptor users? Or
ideally (if license can be alligned etc) persuading Dave Beckett to ship
it as part of Raptor? I think this could do an awful lot of good for
RDFa adoption, and for the SemWeb in general...

Dan

ps. http://code.google.com/apis/socialgraph/ uses Raptor now :)