Re: ISSUE-114: Last Call Comment: RDFa specified for static pages, what about dynamic content?

At 05:13 PM 4/3/2008 +0000, SWD Issue Tracker wrote:
>ISSUE-114: Last Call Comment: RDFa specified for static pages, what about dynamic content?
>
>http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/114

I propose we answer something like:

The Group has not considered in detail how RDFa processors
might be developed to be able to accept dynamic content.  This
seems to be primarily an implementation issue, though we
acknowledge that an alternative specification of RDFa in
functional terms (as suggested by another commenter in
issue 112) may make it easier to understand how to develop
such an implementation.

We thank you for the suggestion.  We will add this to a list of
things to consider in a future revision of RDFa.