RE: new Primer draft

Ben,

As for me, I've already provided my comments which were taken into
account and I'm happy with the 'look and feel' of the new RDFa Primer.
Great job - now, let's get it out!

(I note this here and now as I'll very likely not be able to make it
tomorrow due to travelling; maybe I get some kinda connection to join in
IRC ...)

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.