RE: new Primer draft

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:35:23 +0200
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: "RDFa" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ben,

As for me, I've already provided my comments which were taken into
account and I'm happy with the 'look and feel' of the new RDFa Primer.
Great job - now, let's get it out!

(I note this here and now as I'll very likely not be able to make it
tomorrow due to travelling; maybe I get some kinda connection to join in
IRC ...)

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.